Are you passionate about Transformative Language Arts? Are you seeking ways to serve the TLA Network, become more involved, or network with other practitioners?
The TLA Blog is currently seeking 1-2 editor-curators. These people should be invested in learning more about TLA practice and the TLA Network. Excellent editing and proofreading skills, as well as prompt, professional, and mindful communication with our community of artists and practitioners, is required. Experience with WordPress and social media preferred.
Your service will be approximately 3 hours each week, editing and promoting posts, seeking contributions, and participating in TLA Network discussions and calls (how this time is divided between editor-curators is up to you).
Duties would include:
- Updates to the blog weekly, maybe more
- Working closely with authors and interviewees to present their best work
- Serving on the TLA Network Council in discussions on the promotion and growth of the Network and TLA work at large
- Remember, you are both a practitioner and a curator, so other ways to serve your practice and the network are also valuable!
Posts would include:
- TLA in Current Events
- Posts from Practitioners of TLA, including conference presenters and online course teachers
- Social media promotions of TLA Network events
- Your own reflections on your practice of TLA
- Contributions from those seeking certification
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and any questions.